- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420
*New acupuncture patients should call 617-519-3308 or email email@example.com for initial appointment please.*617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 5:00 pm**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your initial acupuncture consultation or if you have any questions.**
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: tai chi
The Benefits of Qi Gong
Acupuncture is one of three branches of ancient traditional medicine. The other two are herbal medicine and the practice of a physical and mental discipline called Qi Gong. The main objective of each branch is to bring about a harmonious flow of Chi.
Posted in Qi Gong, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged qi gong, tcm Comments Off on The Benefits of Qi Gong
Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged allergies, breathing, lungs, wei qi Comments Off on Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs