- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420
*New acupuncture patients should call 617-519-3308 or email email@example.com for initial appointment please.*617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 5:00 pm**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your initial acupuncture consultation or if you have any questions.**
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: allergies
Acupuncture Can Help You Deal with Allergy Symptoms
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well.
Posted in Acupuncture, Allergies, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture Can Help You Deal with Allergy Symptoms
Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged breathing, lungs, tai chi, wei qi Comments Off on Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs