- Balance By JulieAcupuncture, Massage and
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420(617) 519-3308
- Mon10:00 am - 8:00 pmThu10:00 am - 8:00 pmFri10:00 am - 6:00 pmSun10:00 am - 6:00 pmPlease email email@example.com with any questions.
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: pain relief
In a nutshell, traditional acupuncture, also known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM, works under the belief that the body is controlled by a flow of energy called qi traveling through pathways in the body that are called meridians. Acupuncturists believe that when these pathways become blocked and the energy can’t flow freely, various health problems begin to appear.