- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 6:00 pmPlease email email@example.com with any questions.
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: chronic pain
According to the National Fibromyalgia Association, fibromyalgia is one of the most chronic pain conditions. They say, “the disorder affects an estimated 10 million people in the U.S. and an estimated 3%-6% of the world population. While it is most prevalent in women (75%-90% of people who have fibromyalgia are women), it also occurs in men and children
A Harris Poll released earlier this year found that approximately three out of ten U.S. adults currently suffer from chronic low back pain. To put it another way, that’s an estimated 72.3 million people! Common treatments usually include prescription medications which bring their own complications and side effects into the picture. If you are looking for a drug-free
The National Institutes of Health estimates that approximately 25.3 million adults suffer from chronic pain (defined as experiencing pain every day for the preceding three months). They also estimate that nearly 40 million adults experience what is considered severe levels of pain.
Chronic pain can be debilitating for those suffering from it and directly impacts quality of life. People