- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420
*New acupuncture patients should call 617-519-3308 or email email@example.com for initial appointment please.*617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 5:00 pm**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your initial acupuncture consultation or if you have any questions.**
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: virus
The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged colds, flu, tcm Comments Off on The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?