- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 6:00 pmPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: SAD
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged seasonal affective disorer Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
TCM and Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those
Posted in Acupuncture, Depression, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged seasonal affective disorder, tcm Comments Off on TCM and Seasonal Affective Disorder