- Balance By Julie(inside the Center to Wellness)
240 Bedford Street
Lexington, MA 02420617-519-3308
- Mon8:45 am - 7:00 pmTue8:45 am - 5:00 pmWed8:45 am - 5:00 pmThu8:45 am - 5:00 pmFri8:45 am - 6:00 pmPlease email email@example.com with any questions.
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: acupressure
We’re confident that you’ve heard of acupuncture, but do you know where it comes from?
The study and practice of acupuncture and acupressure have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years and is an ancient healing technique. Acupressure and acupuncture apply the same principles, but acupressure uses pressure points instead of needles to achieve the
Winter’s element is water and is associated with the kidneys, which in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is considered the source of all qi and energy within the body. Winter is also associated with the bladder and adrenal glands.
Focusing on inner reflection, rest, energy conservation and storage during the winter months is when it’s most important as
Statistics show that almost eight out of 10 people experience low back pain at some point during their life. Seeking medical treatment for back pain is very common. Typically back pain is fleeting and can be easily resolved with rest, heat and an occasional anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. However, once the damage is done, the recurrence of back pain